Sad Outfits

Some outfits are meant to be annoying, but some are meant to be very comfortable. People have their own shirts, jeans, pants, shoes, or even earrings that makes them feel safe when they're sad. For me, recently I found a red flannel from my closet. I almost forgot that I have this warm flannel.


Like I said before, I choose to wear this when I'm sad, because it's warm. You know, you can't always tell all of your problems or feelings even to your close friends, some feelings just can't be told. By wearing it I feel warm and I could try to relax. I usually wear it simply with dark-blue jeans or my another black pants. There must be a black element when I'm not okay - like Chanel that always wore black after the death of her boyfriend. What's yours?

Flannel: St. John's Bay
Pants: Levi's
Watch: Tommy Hilfiger
Look inspired by Alexander McQueen, Fall '98

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment