A Journey To A Little Fashion Show

Without any doubt, I'm really proud of my university. Because it holds 2 fashion shows in a year and those are quiet good. Yesterday 10/15 I attended one of the shows it's called Festifrance. Actually it's not only a fashion show, it includes another shows like sexy dance, band performances, DJ performance, and Beat-box. But the fashion show itself is the main show of the event.

Festifrance is held by French Literature Study Program, University of Indonesia. It's held annually once a year. In total of 4-5 brands, it only took 30 minutes for the fashion show itself. I giggled from the place I sat because there was no chair for public or blogger. So funny right? But it's okay knowing that it's only university event (that was for public) and only the VIPs got the chair in the front row. As I said before this is just an university event but it's quite good. I could feel the "Parisian aura" at the event and it's the most important thing because, you know, these students have worked so hard for this event and I really appreciate that. Overall, the collections were only good, nothing spectacular (because they're just some local brands) but I was interested by long skirt for women and some printed tees collection for men. Here, see two of my instagram videos about the show below:


No comments:

Post a Comment