M.I.A x Versus Versace


Versace is not stopping from producing stuff for youth! After their success releasing great collection with J. W. Anderson (and held a fabulous party) now they released a collection, with their new partner M.I.A.


"I think that it's good for my mum to see," she told Vogue UK. "She's a seamstress, and it's nice to be incorporating what I learnt from her working with such a crazy legendary label." 

As you can see the prints on the outfits look like inspired by the famous Versace prints. Everybody knows that the outfits were made by the legendary label. M.I.A was given a complete freedom by Donatella to design the outfit.

"Counterfeits are something I've always had and collected, and I would also collect a lot of vintage Versace from the Nineties," she said. "Sometimes I like the copies better and sometimes I like the original. I felt that there needed to be a bridge between both, or definitely a mix-up, so it's really collaboration between Versace and the bootlegs."

See the collection of unique collaboration between rapper M.I.A with Versus Versace below:














No comments:

Post a Comment