Introducing RCKR KICK From CK

If you know about gadgets like me I'm sure you will imagine Moto ROKR E1, one of the biggest phenomenon back in 2005. But (un)fortunately it's not about that gadget. RCKR KICK -  I'm not sure why they keep using caps lock on this - is a brand new jeans collection from Calvin Klein.
I always remember the story of Calvin Klein. He kept pushing boundaries by inventing some unique underwear for men in the 80's. CK is also famous in creating jeans in that time - hope RCKR KICK can rewrite those history. It was launched on June 25 this year. Like its name, the design is slim and really rock n roll and available in dark-blue and winter-berry. See the campaign below:


1 comment:

  1. nice blog bro it really helpful for me i get many good ideas from it USA kilts fashion is aslo very famous in Market

    ReplyDelete