Ripping Off Men In Skirts, Oh, It's Called Kilts

Since I was a kid I've been thinking about weird clothes that I've seen from books or tv, then I remember I asked so many questions to my parents about Scottish men. What are they wearing? Why are they wearing skirts? And now I want to write a post about this, in case you are curious too with this traditional wearing from Scotland.

Lee and SJP
If we talk about Scotland everybody thinks the same, traditional musical instrument, unique dancing and wedding culture, and of course, men in skirts. But you know what, it's not skirts, it's actually called Kilt. Kilt is Scottish traditional wearing for men. And of course, not every time Scottish men wearing kilt, they only use it in special occasions, because it's very traditional and it's very 'Scottish'. Alexander McQueen himself proudly wore his customized skilt and walk together with Sarah Jessica Parker, and he did wear another skilt on Isabella Blow's funeral.
Skilt has influenced men's fashion, especially H&M that produced special collection of men's skirt. You don't believe it? See it yourself:








1 comment:

  1. nice blog bro it really helpful for me i get many good ideas from it USA kilts fashion is aslo very famous in Market

    ReplyDelete