The Warmth of Beanies

G Dragon in his music video, Crayon
For fashion lovers like me, hats are one of the main elements. But of course, "hats" word is too general, right? We have our own favorite hats. Panama, fedora, beanie, flat cap - you name it, we have our own preference. In here let's talk about one of my favorite, beanie.
Let's just say that I have a bunch of beanies in my closet because I simply like them! I live in a tropical country but I still like beanies - because they give me warmth, and they're stylist too. Some people might forget how stylish beanies are, especially when we own the one that has thick fabrics. You can combine beanies with almost all kind of clothes like leather jacket, sweater, even with only a tee, a beanie can perfectly fit to your image.
Me wearing Giyongchy beanie
Meet Giyongchy, one of the most famous brands in Asia. Giyongchy is owned by South Korean superstar, G Dragon. G Dragon or GD is famous of having his own style. He's free and through his Giyongchy, he can express his style and influence youth all over the world. Giyongchy has one famous beanie that was used in GD's music video, called Crayon. This black beanie attracted my attention. Although it's just a simple black beanie with a big logo of its brand, I really like it. That's the reason my collection of beanies got added. Giyongchy beanie is a black beanie that has a big logo of its brand - oops I already said it - and it gives the stylish effect on it, besides, it can give you warmth too. You can simply buy these beanies on eBay, ranged from $14 - $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment